Trust the professionals at TopCoat Services USA for all your concrete polishing needs. Call us today for a quote!
With over 30 years of expertise in the industry, Topcoat Services USA is proud to provide first-class polished concrete flooring services throughout Framingham and beyond. Our local family business delivers quality results for residential and commercial customers alike; we take pride in our sterling reputation thanks to hard work and professionalism on every project! See why so many people have chosen us as their go-to Framingham Flooring Company by reading through our customer reviews.
What is Polished Concrete?
Enhance your Framingham home or business with a polished concrete flooring system! Enjoy an effortless level of shine and durability never seen before. Our innovative machine utilizes industrial hardeners and diamonds to grind down the dull, dusty surface – revealing its true glossy potential for years to come. Not only does this help keep maintenance needs at bay but also provides extended longevity which is sure to impress any visitor who steps through the door!
As a home or business owner in Framingham, upgrading to a polished concrete flooring system can provide numerous benefits, including:
- Lower maintenance costs
- Improved aesthetics and visual appeal
- Superior durability and strength
- Resistance to stains and cracks
- Less dust and debris
Take a look through our gallery to see some of our many projects that have made homeowners and business owners thrilled with their upgrades such as this one:
Customizable Concrete Floor Polishing
TopCoat Services USA is the premier flooring provider in Framingham, MA. We’ve helped local businesses and homeowners bring their visions to life with polished concrete floors – a versatile surface that offers beautiful finishes and aesthetics. Our clients are always delighted by how stunning it looks!
Types of Polished Concrete Floors
Generally speaking, polished concrete floor systems come in three primary types:
- Paste Polish: This process involves light polishing on the floor’s outer surface, removing only minimal concrete material.
- Fine or Sand Aggregate: Aggregate polishing involves grinding the floor’s surface until we remove the “cap,” exposing fine sand particles, which we then polish and hone to a bright shine.
- Total Exposure: With full exposure, we grind all the way down until we reveal the large aggregate particles beneath the surface, which we polish and finish.
Here is a brief rundown of the available finishes we can provide with our polished concrete flooring:
- Cream: With a cream finish, there’s minimal exposure of the aggregate beyond tiny sand particles.
- Salt & Pepper: A salt and pepper finish only reveals a few little-to-medium aggregate particles in random locations on the floor.
- Medium Aggregate: We also offer a medium aggregate finish, randomly exposing 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch particles.
- Large Aggregate: The most dynamic finish is large aggregate, which reveals 1/4-inch to 3/8-inch particles with minimal fine aggregate exposure.
Professional Polished Concrete Company in Framingham, MA: TopCoat Services USA
When you need flooring solutions for your home or business in Framingham, MA – don’t settle for less than the best. Instead, choose the top-rated polished concrete company: TopCoat Services USA. With over 30 years of experience in the flooring industry, we provide a level of professionalism, quality, and skill unmatched by any other contractor.
If you’re considering an upgrade to polished concrete, we promise you’ll be thrilled with your investment. Polished concrete is strong, durable, stain-resistant, low-maintenance, and highly versatile.Contact TopCoat Services USA today to request a quote with the top-rated company for polished concrete flooring in Framingham, MA.