For decades, TopCoat Services USA has been providing Kingston and its surrounding communities with custom resinous and epoxy flooring solutions of the highest quality. As a family-owned business proudly serving both residential and commercial customers, we are committed to delivering superior performance that won’t disappoint – as evidenced by our satisfied customer reviews or look-through gallery! Trust us for your next project: you’re in good hands.
Highest Rated Flooring Contract Around
Epoxy flooring is the perfect, customizable resurfacing solution for Kingston homeowners and businesses looking to make a long-lasting impression. Not only does this highly durable and sustainable material offer skid resistance while eliminating dust build-up or cracking over time, but with minimal upkeep requirements it’s sure to keep within any budget – making epoxy a popular choice when it comes to finding an affordable yet reliable option.
At TopCoat Services we offer a large variety of epoxy flooring options in Kingston, MA such as:
- Thin Mil Coatings
- Metallic Epoxy Flooring
- Decorative Flake Flooring
- Decorative Quartz Flooring
- Shop Floor Systems
- MMA Flooring
- ESD Flooring
Need more information? Visit our blog to understand which solution is best for you!
Kingston residents are turning to epoxy flooring as an ideal solution for the harsh conditions of their area. As mud, salt and other debris can be easily washed away without leaving any damage or staining, homes, and commercial buildings alike receive a plethora of advantages that come with this alternative material – making it highly preferred over traditional choices. Epoxy also provides several attractive benefits not so readily appreciated such as investments in residential properties’ longevity and convenient sanitation features offered by business establishments using these floors.
- Seamless Surface: To install epoxy floors, we pour the resin and glue into place, which leaves a smooth, clean surface with no seams, joints, or ridges.
- Safety: Epoxy flooring systems are anti-slip and skid-resistant, making them much safer for high-risk environments.
- Durable: Resin and epoxy compounds are highly durable, dense, and able to withstand impacts, shock, heavy machinery, heat, water, and even chemical spills.
- Stain Resistant: Unlike concrete, epoxy floors don’t pick up stains and moisture damage.
- Appearance: One excellent benefit of epoxy is the versatile range of designs, decorative elements, colors, finishes, etc., you can choose from for your home or business.
- Cost Effective: Compared to other types of flooring, epoxy floor coatings are much more cost-effective per square foot. Plus, epoxy doesn’t require much maintenance.
- Strength: Did you know epoxy floors have three times the flexural strength of concrete floors? They’re ideal for environments with heavy traffic, machinery, and extreme temperatures.
Choose TopCoat USA For Your Epoxy Flooring Needs
TopCoat Services USA is proud to have honed its craft over the past three decades, offering expertise in every aspect of flooring. As a family-owned business based out of Hyannis, MA, and servicing local Kingston customers as well as names like Hilton, Tufts University & Dartmouth; we provide cost-effective solutions for residential or commercial epoxy floors that consistently exceed expectations.
Call TopCoat Services USA now at (774) 367-3068 to book your quote for epoxy flooring in Kingston, MA, with our team of experts.