Trust the professionals at TopCoat Services USA for all your concrete polishing needs. Call us today for a quote!
At TopCoat Services USA, we’re proud to be the premier choice for polished concrete flooring in Hyannis, MA, and the surrounding communities. We’re a local, family-owned business located in Hyannis with over 30 years of experience in the industry and are currently accepting new customers for residential and commercial flooring projects. So whether you want polished concrete floors for your home, garage, or business, we’ve got you covered.
We approach every project with the same level of professionalism, hard work, and integrity, which is why we have such a stellar reputation. Read through our customer reviews to learn more about why we’re the top choice in Hyannis for a flooring company.
What is a Polished Concrete System?
Concrete floor polishing uses a special machine with industrial hardeners and diamonds to grind down and polish concrete. When the process is complete, the once-dull, drab, and dusty concrete surface will have a glossy, mirror-like shine that will increase its durability and lifespan while preventing the need for constant cleaning and maintenance.
As a home or business owner in Hyannis, upgrading to a polished concrete flooring system can provide numerous benefits, including:
- Lower maintenance costs
- Improved aesthetics and visual appeal
- Superior durability and strength
- Resistance to stains and cracks
- Less dust and debris
Would you like to see the surprisingly beautiful aesthetic a polished concrete floor can provide? Check out our gallery and contact us for a quote and more information.
Concrete Floor Polishing: Available Customization Options
At TopCoat Services USA, we’re proud to be the leading choice in Hyannis, MA, for flooring solutions. Many of our neighbors and fellow business owners in Hyannis have invested in polished concrete floors and been happily surprised at the visual appeal and range of options it offers regarding finishes and aesthetics.
Types of Polished Concrete Floors
Generally speaking, polished concrete floor systems come in three primary types:
- Paste Polish: This process involves light polishing on the floor’s outer surface, removing only minimal concrete material.
- Fine or Sand Aggregate: Aggregate polishing involves grinding the floor’s surface until we remove the “cap,” exposing fine sand particles, which we then polish and hone to a bright shine.
- Total Exposure: With full exposure, we grind all the way down until we reveal the large aggregate particles beneath the surface, which we polish and finish.
Here is a brief rundown of the available finishes we can provide with our polished concrete flooring:
- Cream: With a cream finish, there’s minimal exposure of the aggregate beyond tiny sand particles.
- Salt & Pepper: A salt and pepper finish only reveals a few little-to-medium aggregate particles in random locations on the floor.
- Medium Aggregate: We also offer a medium aggregate finish, randomly exposing 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch particles.
- Large Aggregate: The most dynamic finish is large aggregate, which reveals 1/4-inch to 3/8-inch particles with minimal fine aggregate exposure.
Professional Polished Concrete Company in Hyannis, MA: TopCoat Services USA
When you need flooring solutions for your home or business in beautiful Hyannis – the gateway to Cape Cod – don’t settle for less than the best. Instead, choose the top-rated polished concrete company: TopCoat Services USA. With over 30 years of experience in the flooring industry, we provide a level of professionalism, quality, and skill unmatched by any other contractor.
If you’re considering an upgrade to polished concrete, we promise you’ll be thrilled with your investment. Polished concrete is strong, durable, stain-resistant, low-maintenance, and highly versatile.Contact TopCoat Services USA today to request a quote with the top-rated company for polished concrete flooring in Hyannis, MA.